Waterfall

He leads me beside peaceful waters.
He renews my soul.

I especially need to focus on that verse and stare at gentle waters this week! I have been immersed in leading three 7-week accelerated college courses, leaving me with approximately 90 papers to grade each week within four days (all writing, no multiple-choice). Add my “regular” teaching job and three kids in sports and well…you see how “peaceful waters” can restore a girl who needs some restoration. 🙂 Have a truly blessed day!

I took the photo at a small little park in our area that just happens to have this lovely waterfall.

23 thoughts on “Waterfall

1. Merryn January 14, 2015 / 7:41 am

Beautiful photo! I feel so calm looking at it 🙂

2. lisa evola October 30, 2014 / 8:52 am

Hi! I have nominated you for the sisterhood of world bloggers award. Follow this link to answer 10 inspiring questions and to grab the picture to post if you like. You inspire me! http://wp.me/p2zb9s-1k8

3. An Unfolding Glory October 17, 2014 / 3:29 pm

I nominated your wonderful blog for the One Lovely Blog award because I think it’s awesome! There is no obligation on your part, but if choose to accept this award, the rules are posted on my blog (anunfoldingglory.wordpress.com) If you get the chance, I recommend that you check out the other great Christian blogs that I’ve linked to.

4. johnmarkmiller October 7, 2014 / 4:30 pm

There’s something about water that is just so calming… love the photo!

5. April September 25, 2014 / 2:46 pm

That looks like a beautiful place to breathe, and relax, even for a moment.

6. Dianne Thornton September 25, 2014 / 7:23 am

I want to be there! A gift that you have this nearby.

• Family to the 5 Power! September 25, 2014 / 6:42 pm

It is indeed a gift that I should visit more often! For now, I’ll enjoy the photo :). Thank you!

7. dianasschwenk September 24, 2014 / 6:38 pm

Wow good luck with this busy schedule! 😀
    Diana xo

8. Mama's Empty Nest September 24, 2014 / 12:05 pm

Oh boy, hang on for the ride. Wishing you peaceful thoughts while you ride the rapids of your busy life.

9. Andy Oldham September 24, 2014 / 9:33 am

May the gentle waters bring you that needed peace.

10. Rosh September 24, 2014 / 7:09 am

I need this as well. Thank you for sharing this. God bless you with the strength to do what you can today!

• Family to the 5 Power! September 25, 2014 / 6:46 pm

I am glad it blessed you too! We need to remind ourselves of your sentiments that we take it one day at a time. I’m the worst that way – always desiring to be way ahead then growing frustrated. Good advice, thank you.