(Wordless) Wednesday

This is actually not a filter on the last shot. The sun hit just right for this beautiful color. These are so pretty to me…not sure why, but they sway gently in the wind and capture my attention. I was simply thankful the sun finally appeared after too many days of gray. We are half way through January and although it’s been plenty cold in the teens and 20’s, still no real snow.

28 thoughts on “(Wordless) Wednesday

1. Mama's Empty Nest January 18, 2019 / 3:36 pm

Here in western PA, we’ve had snow on the ground for several days now. Want me to send you some?

• Family to the 5 Power! January 18, 2019 / 5:06 pm

Apparently it’s already on its way!😄It’s been so strange seeing green grass in January but we’re about to get at least a foot in the next 24 hours!⛄️ All good things come to an end😄.

• Family to the 5 Power! January 17, 2019 / 11:33 am

Here in the northeast we will be getting some snow this weekend…I knew we wouldn’t get through an entire winter without it. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

2. Book Club Mom January 16, 2019 / 4:33 pm

Very pretty – you don’t have to look far to see beauty in winter – it’s so easy in the spring and summer, though.

3. marianbeaman January 16, 2019 / 1:19 pm

Thank you for visiting and commenting my blog today. You shots are wonderful, especially the last one. May your heart be filled with gratitude all day long! 🙂

4. AmyRose🌹 January 16, 2019 / 12:35 pm

I just LOVE it when the sun shines like this as backlighting! Excellent shots!!! Just beautiful!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• AmyRose🌹 January 16, 2019 / 3:46 pm

Just keep on shooting and you will improve in the way you want to. I am constantly critiquing my work and even those images I shot last month, I can actually see the improvement in those I took recently. I’m out there. Shooting as much as I can. I see all of us as artists who have individual traits. I encourage you to keep fast company with your camera, IF that is what you want to do. (smile)

• Family to the 5 Power! January 16, 2019 / 4:23 pm

Thank you for the thoughtful advice. With 3 kids in college, I won’t be investing in the type of equipment I’d really like but in the meantime, I’m just enjoying taking random shots. Thanks again🤗.

• Family to the 5 Power! January 16, 2019 / 10:47 am

Thank you kindly. God bless you today as well! Your sledding photos were so much fun to view!❄️