VA vs. NY Weather

Virginia Wins!

Being in Virginia last weekend was awesome for many reasons. A real bonus was the weather. Warmth, sun and Spring blossoms everywhere were glorious. We came home to snow…seen in the final photos. Ick.

19 thoughts on “VA vs. NY Weather

1. Anne Mehrling April 4, 2019 / 5:30 pm

NY and the mountains of NC were not so different last weekend. We’re still waiting for trees to bloom.

• Family to the 5 Power! April 4, 2019 / 9:32 pm

I thought every part of NC would be in bloom by now. I guess we’re both still waiting…🌸🌺🌼

• Anne Mehrling April 4, 2019 / 10:01 pm

I’m willing to wait. The Wicked Wisteria will wake up when the rest of the plants start growing.

2. Michelle April 4, 2019 / 9:26 am

Yay Virginia! 😀 We’ve finally got Spring here! 💕 Beautiful pictures!

3. Mama's Empty Nest April 4, 2019 / 8:27 am

Thanks for sharing those colorful photos! I needed them!! When one of our kids played elite soccer, we went to a weekend tournament in Virginia in March and I didn’t want to come back home! Couldn’t believe that just a few hours south of us spring had arrived in all its glory while it was freezing cold and drab back home.

• Family to the 5 Power! April 4, 2019 / 12:32 pm

I really connected with your article about our current weather in the Northeast stifling your creativity. It was truly a joy to see color and feel warmth and blue sky in VA – as you remember from the soccer days!⚽️

4. M.B. Henry April 3, 2019 / 5:26 pm

Some gorgeous spring flowers coming out there! Beautiful cherry blossoms

5. Wendy April 3, 2019 / 8:50 am

Wow. This is supposed to be a great year for the Cherry blossoms. Glad you got to see them.

• Family to the 5 Power! April 3, 2019 / 9:51 am

Thank you…me too! They were just beautiful. We tire up north of the long, gray winters…blue sky and color were a real treat!☀️🌸