Monday Gratitude: New Life!

I hope you had a truly blessed Easter Sunday!

I took these photos a couple years ago and seem appropriate for this week as we think about the new life Jesus gave us.

I’ll post the remainder of the birds hatching on Wednesday. To my great joy, this same tree is where we currently have two birds building a new nest this Spring. It’s in a precarious spot for predators seeking the eggs, but if I post the pictures in a month, you’ll know those eggs survived.

17 thoughts on “Monday Gratitude: New Life!

1. Lesley at Lola Rugula April 22, 2019 / 3:37 pm

Such a great event! And how funny that another bird poached on their nest. (no pun intended with the use of the word “poach” on an egg post at all!) ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Michelle April 22, 2019 / 2:57 pm

Great photos and pretty eggs! Yes, I was wondering if you had a freeloader ๐Ÿ™‚

• Mama Duck May 1, 2019 / 9:39 am

Yes! I apologize for the delay on this comment…I just discovered this in my spam folder! :/

3. Invisibly Me April 22, 2019 / 12:50 pm

Beautiful photos and a lovely way to celebrate new life & the beauty in the world too ๐Ÿ™‚
    xx

• Family to the 5 Power! April 22, 2019 / 12:21 pm

I’m not well-versed enough to answer that question but those were the birds that were constantly tending to the nest. There are 5 photos total. The bird with its head peeping out of the branches was sitting in the nest on the eggs.

• Family to the 5 Power! April 22, 2019 / 12:15 pm

Yes, we also assume a freeloader๐Ÿ˜„. We are guessing a different bird decided to use that nest.๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ

Thank you for commenting!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s