Color Inside…Cold Outside

While our temperatures have remained in the 40’s with sun only one day 😦 in a week, my family brightened Mother’s Day with these several flowers that I’m still enjoying! We had friends over on Sunday as well, who spoiled me too with these lovely colors.

Oh yes, and my kids know how to reach their Mama’s heart….sponge candy!

29 thoughts on “Color Inside…Cold Outside

• Mama Duck May 17, 2019 / 9:19 am

You can look up sponge candy online there are several recipes. It is a delicious chocolate candy! Yes the flowers sure are lovely thank you so much for reading and have a great weekend☀️.

1. Mama's Empty Nest May 16, 2019 / 11:18 am

Pretty flowers sure do make the heart happy. My kids gifted me with a big bouquet of pink and white tulips for Mother’s Day. Okay, you got me at sponge candy though….I’ve never heard of it but it looks yummy.

• Mama Duck May 16, 2019 / 12:39 pm

It’s delicious! The tulips sound so pretty🌷🌷🌷. Pink and white are lovely together.

2. AmyRose🌹 May 16, 2019 / 11:05 am

Gorgeous flowers! I was not expecting the last picture and I laughed. Chocolate a flower? No not exactly but it sure is yummy!! ☺️

3. bigskybuckeye May 15, 2019 / 5:33 pm

The flowers look so beautiful, but the candy is another Galaxy . . . look sweet and yummy!

4. Anne Mehrling May 15, 2019 / 10:54 am

What a lovely Mother’s Day you had!

I’ve never heard of sponge candy. It looks delicious. Is it a regional thing?

• Mama Duck May 15, 2019 / 12:12 pm

I’ve purchased it in other states too but it might not be everywhere. You can also make it at home there are several recipes online!😋

5. JanBeek May 15, 2019 / 9:40 am

Oh my, yes, they certainly know how to find your sweet spot! I love those beautiful flowers! ❤️👍🏽

Thank you for commenting!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s