33 thoughts on “I’m No Fan of Spiders But…

1. SLIMJIM August 1, 2019 / 11:29 pm

Thank you for your comment on my milestone; God bless you and thanks for reading and liking the post in the past!

2. Dawn Renee August 1, 2019 / 4:45 pm

Spiders and their webs are so beautiful. I capture spiders and take them outside, but I do scream like a girl when I lose control of the situation! Some of those boogers are fast and clever!

3. RMW August 1, 2019 / 11:24 am

Beautiful web designs… I always feel bad when I knock down a web but as it is, spiders have taken over my house so there is no choice!

4. Invisibly Me August 1, 2019 / 11:21 am

Spiders are evil & the thing of nightmares… But there’s no denying the webs are a work of art and truly incredible. Brilliant photos! x

5. Irene July 31, 2019 / 6:59 am

Wow! Spiderwebs are not easy to capture well and you did it beautifully. 😊

• Mama Duck July 31, 2019 / 1:28 pm

A real compliment coming from you as an extraordinary photographer🤗.

• Irene July 31, 2019 / 2:28 pm

Aw, thanks. I don’t think I am an extraordinary photographer but I do excel at taking an awful lot of photos. 😁

6. Lily Pierce July 29, 2019 / 11:47 am

Your statement that God even gives extraordinary gifts to spiders instantly brought the kind, wise Charlotte of Charlotte’s Web to mind. 🙂

7. kristianw84 July 29, 2019 / 10:59 am

I don’t like spiders either, but I can’t deny that I am fascinated by the web’s they weave. It’s like they make their own art! So pretty, especially with the drops of dew. Great pictures!

8. tonyaranumoab July 29, 2019 / 10:40 am

It’s amazing what beauty there is in the world! I love the closeup of the water droplets. God is everywhere, from the vastness of the universe to the tiniest of spider webs. I bet it’s a morning you won’t soon forget.

9. Ruthie July 29, 2019 / 8:51 am

That is breathtaking! Looks like intricate lace made of pearls. Beautiful. Thank you

• Mama Duck July 29, 2019 / 1:41 pm

It was quite extraordinary to see up close!

Thank you for commenting!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s